Win an Orchard Pass for you and a friend
Sharing a little kindness in difficult times – Random Acts of Kindness Week 14-20 February 2021Many people are struggling at the moment – unable to see loved ones; battling with home-schooling; missing normal lives. Random Acts of Kindness Week comes at a time when showing someone kindness could make a big difference. Brogdale Collections is giving away SIX ANNUAL ORCHARD PASS PRIZES – which allows holders to visit our beautiful orchards throughout the year. A wonderful way, when it’s OK to travel, to escape the worries and stresses of everyday life. Winners will receive a pass for themselves plus one for another individual or a family. So, if you know someone who needs a little kindness – visit our Facebook Page, like our competition and leave a comment with your suggestions for who could do with cheering up and what random act of kindness they deserve. No act of kindness is ever wasted. Terms and conditions
- Anyone aged 18 or over is eligible to enter
- Six winners will receive a Brogdale Collections Orchard Pass (for themselves plus one other individual or family as chosen by the winners). No cash alternative.
- Winners will be selected at random from those who have liked Brogdale Collection’s competition Facebook post
- Winners will be notified by Facebook Messenger and prizes will be sent by post
- The competition ends at 11.59pm on 20th February 2021
- This competition has no affiliation with and is not endorsed by Facebook