A Brogdale Collections Orchard Pass offers a unique and enriching experience for horticulture, nature and fruit enthusiasts. With a pass you can gain unlimited access for orchard walks and guided tours of the National Fruit Collection during every season from blossom, cherries, plums, apples and pears.
We also have a fabulous line up of free evening talks and tastings with our experts this year, and exclusive events just for pass holders. For a limited time only when you buy an orchard pass we will give you 3 free punnets of fruit!
Why not Immerse yourself in a fruit-filled year, and enjoy each season with us! An adult pass is only £20. Buy an Orchard Pass Now!
Buy a Pass before 30th June 2024 and get 3 free fruit punnets. Visit us during fruit harvest to collect your fruit. July for a punnet of our delicious cherries, during August you can take away a punnet of tasty plums and in September and October you can take home some of the best apples or pears in the world!
Offer ends 30th June 2024. Fruit is available from the heritage orchards at Brogdale Farm and only available during harvest, therefore, is subject to seasonality and availability. See full T&Cs below for more details.
GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY & INCLUDES:
- UNLIMITED Guided Walking Tours (during open Season Tuesday – Sunday at 11:00, 13:00 & 14:30, April – October).
- UNLIMITED Self-guided walks can be enjoyed all year round
- 3 FREE Fruit Punnets: Valid for passes purchased between January 1 and June 30, 2024 (T&Cs apply).
- FREE Seasonal Tractor Trailer Tours: Thursdays at 14:30.
- FREE Entry to Special Interest Evening Talks: Learn from our experts and taste fruit.
- FREE Entry to Plum Weekend: Exclusive event with hundreds of plum varieties.
- Access to Garden for Wildlife, Music Garden, and Play Park.
WHAT YOU CAN ENJOY FOR A YEAR…
Unlimited Guided Tours
Tuesday – Sunday (April – October)
Tour Times: 11:00, 13:00 & 14:30
Tour Length: 1 hour (approx.)
Engage with our knowledgeable guides, explore the National Fruit Collection, and taste a variety of fruits. With over 3,000 different varieties, during harvest time there is always something tasty to enjoy! You can even purchase some of our Seasonal Fruit to take home with you.
Unlimited Self-Guided Walks
Available from 10:00– 16:00 all year round (except during cherry season)
Explore the Brogdale pathways and enjoy the Kent countryside at your own pace. The new self-guided routes are designed for you to enjoy seasonal highlights and the different fruit collections in their glory.
Blossom Season Highlights
- Mesmerising Displays: Witness the orchards transform into a sea of pink and white blossoms.
- Photography Paradise: Capture the picturesque landscapes and share the beauty with friends and family.
Guided Blossom Walks: Special tours during the blossom season where our guides share insights into the delicate bloom varieties
Great Value for Money
Apart from orchard tours and walks, your Orchard Pass includes:
3 FREE fruit punnets – Orchard passes purchased between January 1 to June 30 2024 also include 3 free fruit punnets! (See T&Cs for details)
FREE seasonal tractor trailer tours on Thursdays at 14:30 – the roof of the trailer shields from the elements, so it’s nice and cool in the summer, dry when it rains and makes the orchards accessible for all abilities.
FREE entry to special interest evening talks. Our popular talks include orchard walks and tastings with our experts – learn about a variety of interesting seasonal subjects, taste fruit when available, and the perfect opportunity to get your questions answered – not to be missed!
FREE entry to Plum Weekend on 10th & 11th August – this exclusive event is just for you! We have hundred’s of plum varieties, learn all about them and taste as many as you can!
Access to our Garden for Wildlife, Music Garden and Play Park.
A FRUIT FILLED YEAR MAKES THE PERFECT GIFT
Orchard passes last a full year from the date of purchase, making them an ideal gift for any occasion. Witness the orchards and fruit develop, from blossom to fully ripe fruit. Treat yourself, your family, or a friend to a gift that lasts the whole year. Buy Now
ORCHARD PASS TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing a Brogdale Collections Orchard Pass you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- When you place an order for an Orchard Pass on the Brogdale Collections website at brogdalecollections.org your Orchard Pass will be sent to you in the post to the delivery address you provided when you submitted your order. Orchard Passes can also be purchased from the Brogdale Collections Tours and Ticket office at Brogdale Farm.
- Your Orchard Pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Orchard passes are not valid on festival or event days and event tickets must be purchased separately.
- Orchard Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
- Please do not share you card with anyone else as misuse will invalidate your card. We reserve the right to ask for photo ID to confirm your identity.
- An Orchard pass includes unlimited guided tours (Tuesday – Sunday at 11:00, 13:00 & 14:30 during open season April – October) subject to availability.
- An Orchard pass includes free seasonal tractor trailer tours on Thursdays at 14:30 subject to availability.
- An Orchard pass includes unlimited self-guided walks (Monday – Sunday, between 10am – 4pm).
- An Orchard pass includes free entry to special interest evening talks (see website for details) subject to availability.
- An Orchard pass includes free entry to Plum Weekend.
- Orchard passes purchased 1st January 2024 to 30th June 2024 also included 3 free fruit punnets.
- 3 free fruit punnets T&Cs – Purchase an Orchard Pass between 1st January 2024 and 30th June 2024 to get 3 free fruit punnets. Fruit in this offer is from the Brogdale Collections heritage orchards and therefore always subject to harvest time availability and seasonality. 3 free fruit punnets will only be available when the relevant fruit is in harvest season. Fruit can be collected from the Brogdale Collections Tours & Ticket Office at Brogdale Farm. Your Orchard Pass must be shown and stamped to collect a free fruit punnet. 1 x fruit punnet can be collected per visit. Fruit included in the offer is from different harvests, for example, 1 x punnet of cherries, 1 x punnet of plums and 1 x punnet of apples (or pears). 3 free fruit punnets must be redeemed before your Orchard Pass expiry date. All 3 free fruit punnets must be redeemed when fruit is available. If your visit to Brogdale Collections is at a time when there is no fruit in season the offer will not be available and is non transferable. Offer is not valid on event days (except Plum weekend). 3 free fruit punnets are available per Orchard Pass not per person.
- Opening hours, events and offers are subject to change and at times it may be necessary to restrict access to the facilities. Whilst we will endeavour to publicise any such change, we strongly advise checking the relevant details.
- We reserve the right to at any point close any area within the NFC, Heritage Orchards or gardens
- A lost or stolen membership cards should be reported to the Tours Office where a replacement can be issued.
- Children should be always accompanied by an adult. Please be aware that the Wildlife Garden contains an ornamental pond. The drive is in constant use by cars and agricultural vehicles.